FUNDING BOOST FOR SANDRINGHAM ELECTORATE VOLUNTEERSDownload as PDF
June 19, 2017
The Member for Sandringham, Murray Thompson, welcomed the following grants to local Clubs under the Emergency Services Volunteer Sustainability program.
Successful grant recipients within the Sandringham Electorate are:-
• Australian Volunteer Coast Guard - $7,500 for training and development including training fuel.
• Black Rock Life Saving Club -$22,859 for an inflatable rescue boat, motor and trailer
• Half Moon Bay Life Saving and Swimming Club - $13,000 for an inflatable rescue boat
• Sandringham Life Saving Club - $7,000 for defibrillators
• Mentone Life Saving Club - $7,110.69 for Marine VHF radio Weather station, Back up radio battery pack and replacement power supply, computer upgrade, shark alarm siren, binoculars, electronic information boards and aerials, cabling and minor fittings for patrol room